English Arts Chorale

Gift Aid Declaration

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations and/or subscriptions in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

I want to Gift Aid any donations and/or subscriptions I make in the future or have made in the past four years to The English Arts Chorale Association.




Your address is needed to identify you as a UK tax-payer - it will not be used for marketing purposes unless you have already given it to us and expressly given us permission to use it in that way.

Please notify us if you:

  • want to cancel this declaration
  • change your name or home address
  • no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains

Email treasurer@englisharts.org or write to EAC Treasurer, 96 Meadow View, Chertsey, Surrey  KT16 8QY


We can only reclaim basic rate tax. If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional  tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your self-assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.